Fast, free and easy, e‑Bill is also a greener way to pay
your North Shore Gas bill.
e‑Bill paperless billing and payment eliminates your paper bill altogether — along
with the wastewater, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill, gasoline and tree-cutting
involved in producing, mailing and transporting it.
Once a month, North Shore Gas will send
you an email reminder to view your bill electronically. You can pay on the day of your choice
or schedule advance and recurring payments. You'll also have easy access to your bill payment
history and paid e‑Bills.
Save time, postage and check costs, while doing something good for the environment.
Enroll in e-Bill Already enrolled? View and pay e-Bills
Things you should know
- After enrollment, you will no longer receive a paper bill.
- You'll receive your first e‑Bill on the next scheduled billing date,
usually within 30 days of enrollment.
- You don't need to wait until you receive your first e‑Bill to make a payment.
You can schedule a payment on the day you sign up.
- For additional information, please review our Frequently asked questions.
If you're enrolled in North Shore Gas' Automatic Payment Plan
- You'll have the option to transfer to e‑Bill's automatic payment option during your enrollment. You'll then be removed from the North Shore Gas Automatic Payment Plan.
Payment posting information
- Your e-Bill payment will be withdrawn on the date you specify and will be applied to your North Shore Gas account
the next business day. Due to processing times, our e-Bill application does not allow for the scheduling of same-day payments. If you want
your bill to be paid on your due date, you will need to schedule it up to two business days in advance.