Budget Billing is simple. We calculate your estimated energy cost for the next 12 months, based on your energy use from the previous 12 months. Then, we divide it into 12 equal payments. Below is a sample of how Budget Billing appears on your new bill.
- Previous balance: Your account balance as of your last bill.
- Payment received: Your last payment received.
- Balance: The difference between your previous balance and payment received.
- Total current charges: Your total energy charges for the current month.
- Budget amount due: The budget amount you are paying this month.
- Total budget balance: Your new budget balance. If the budget balance is above zero, you've used more energy than you've paid for. If the budget balance is below zero, you've paid for more energy than you’ve used.