For help with your project, contact the construction coordinator for your location. We can help you avoid costly delays and problems.
- Download an application and fax it to your construction coordinator or email it to NewConstruction@northshoregasdelivery.com.
- Contact your construction coordinator and schedule an appointment to meet at the job site.
- Make sure you have the following information available:
- Load Information in Cubic-Feet-Per-Hour (CFH): Include any special pressure requirements for commercial appliances, rooftop units and natural gas generators.
- Service Pipe Location(s): Let us know your desired location(s) by referencing the nearest lot line. We'll try to accommodate you.
- Responsible Person: Tell us who is in charge of the project or the utility site details. For example: Owner, project manager, construction superintendent, mechanical contractor, HVAC contractor or plumber, etc.
- Detailed Utility Site Plan: Provide final plans that show where easements, property lines and other utility lines are located. For example: Fuel, water, sewer, telephone, electric, etc. This reduces design time and the possibility of changes later.
- Business Information: If you are a business, we need your tax identification number and relevant financial information to set up your account.
- Before You Dig: Call 811.
Please schedule your service pipe installation when the foundation is poured and back-filled, so we can complete the work before other trades are on the job site.
For safety reasons, we will not install service if:
- Lumber or scaffolding are present in the work area;
- The requested meter location fails to meet minimum clearances;
- The fuel line fails a pressure test.