You can receive average bill information for your rental properties and have the
utilities turned on in your name when a tenant leaves.
New landlords or property managers:
- If you are not currently listed as the landlord or property manager in our system, you need to
enroll in landlord reversion.
- If you are already listed as the landlord or property manager, you can
register for access.
Why should I register?
- You own or manage multiple properties within the North Shore Gas service area.
- You are interested in receiving average bill information on the properties you own or manage.
- You are interested in switching service back to your name if you have a tenant move out.
If you no longer wish to have utilities turned on in your name when the tenant leaves,
remove landlord reversion.